The Chancellor and Deans cordially invite you to the
20th Convocationth Convocation Ceremony of Ziauddin
Graduands are requested to follow these guidelines to maintain the academic
and decorum throughout the ceremony.
- The ceremony will be held at Family Park, Opposite Gate 6 of Ziauddin
University, Clifton and is spread over 2 days i.e. from Mar 9 to Mar 10,
- Each candidate is required to print the entry card after completing the
registration along with payment. This will serve as an ENTRY PASS for
graduand and their respective guests on the convocation day.
- For security and verification purpose you must bring your registration pass.
- Candidates from the Colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Speech Language &
Hearing Sciences, Rehabilitation Sciences (Clifton), Media Sciences and
of Pharmacy may RENT OUT their Academic Regalia from Clifton site (hospital
- Candidates from the Colleges of Nursing, Rehabilitation Sciences (North),
Medical Technology and Faculty of Engineering Sciences & Technology may
OUT their Academic Regalia from the Registrar's office (2nd floor College of
Rehabilitation Sciences) at North site
NOTE: The dates and time will be updated on this page very soon.
- You must be adorned in your regalia when you enter the convocation arena.
- Your seating at the venue will be tagged and you will be seated accordingly.
ushers will guide you to your assigned seat. This will facilitate collection
- Dress code is formal. Attire worn by all graduates MUST reflect the dignity
- Use of cell phone is strictly prohibited. You are directed to keep your cell
phone on silent mode during the proceedings
In the interest of your own safety, we request you to please cooperate with
ushers and personnel at the registration desks for exit and re-entry into the